Email marketing company Reachmail has put together a really cool infograhpic that shows why it…
Tumblr is Social Media Plus SEO!
Tumblr is one site that has been in the rise in the past few years. Its great features are really useful if you want to incorporate this in your Search Engine Optimization arsenal. You might be wondering “How does if differ from WordPress because I already got an account from it?” Simple – Tumblr is awesome. Here are some points why you should set up a blog on Tumblr:
1. Do Follow Links – at all sort of link, Tumblr gives you dofollow link – meaning every quality link you are posting here, it is like sending Google the message “Hey! Count me one!”
2. Interesting Posts – You can find here the web’s great visual content ranging from great pictures, illustrations, gifsets and videos. We’ll sometimes, lets thank the thing they call “Tumblr Radar” for suggesting what’s hot at the moment.
3. It offer social interaction – Well yes, like the social media giants – Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, Tumblr allows you to have followers who can repost, retweet and reshare in their feature called “reblog” – and of course other people has the option to like you post – similar to Facebook’s like, Twitter’s favorite and Google Plus’ +1.
To wrap things up, if you are finding a blog plus social media, then Tumblr is the best answer.
Tumblr Helps You in Both Social Media and SEO. Tumblr is undeniably one of the most successful blogging platform in our online world today. But let us also not ignore that fact that not all online marketer leverages the benefits that Tumblr gives. This infographic comes from http://www.seoexpertpage.com/
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
Are you a business owner? Are you looking for more small business tips and branding knowledge? If yes then you should probably subscribe to TLB right away. We promise we won't spam your inbox.
Latest posts by Marty Huggins (see all)
- An Open Letter To Investors - August 24, 2018
- Say Goodbye To The ‘Submit Infographic’ Form - April 21, 2016
- Could’ve Seen Yahoo!’s Fall Coming From A Mile Away - April 13, 2016
You may also find these articles useful
- Integrating Social Media Marketing with Email Marketing [Infographic]
- Website Experience and Brand Perception [Infographic]
As one of the most influential media nowadays, the Internet plays a major role in…
- [Infographic] Global Digital Signage 2014
Here is an infographic submitted to us by DOOH Limited, which is a leading manufacturer…
- How to Step Up your Content Marketing Strategy: 8 Essential Tips [Infographic]
Most businesses today take social media and mobile based marketing as a matter of fact.…
Other Posts by Marty Huggins
Posts about Brand Development
Posts about SME & Local Business
Five Ways In Which Thermal Rolls Can Affect Your Business Productivity
Enhance Multi-Channel Customer Service
Effective Food PR Campaigns For The Modern British Consumer
Buying a 3d Printer vs Opting for 3d Printing Services [Infographic]
Five Holiday Business Ideas
4 Vital Bookkeeping Tips for Small Businesses in Singapore