Modern day packaging is a result of centuries of experimentation with materials and design that…
A confident shipping of products definitely calls for proper packaging support to guarantee the safety of the products during transit. The packaging is the heart of the entire process of shipping as ultimately it can make or break the dealings and transactions between buyers and sellers. No buyer will like to accept products which are damaged during shipping. Among many packaging materials used, the cheap bubble wraps are definitely proving to be useful to protect most products shipped, big and small from any kind of impacts, even exposure from moisture, dirt as also extreme temperatures.
The preliminary advantage of the bubble wraps is that it is very light and thereby gives a dual benefit of protecting the products and reducing the overall shipping cost.
The protective advantage of bubble wraps
- Being a superlative protective layering, it is best to buy cheap bubble wraps and rolls as it is offers a cushiony support to the products when they are moved, stored and even shipped from one place to another. These are available in all shapes and sizes. One cannot easily burst the bubbles as the bubbles contain air and hence there is less chances of punctures in the wrap. The packaging suppliers offer bubble wrap rolls which can be slit in the required size while packaging. Thus, good amount of safety of the product is guaranteed especially at the edges and corners, which are easily subject to impacts.
- Being transparent, it does not visually block the product view and thereby one can easily distinguish the products from one another without pain. Besides, you can choose from a number of colours available. This is a benefit over materials like newspapers which are not only plain, but also blocks the product view. There is also a possibility of the product covers being stained and dirtied by the newspaper prints.
- The flexibility and durability of the bubble wraps are the major advantages necessary for shock absorption during any type of falls or tripping accidents of the wrapped products shipped. It also attracts customers who love to burst the bubbles while unwrapping.
- It is absolutely eco-friendly, as it does not contain the harmful CFC Gases, which deplete the ozone layer. The best part is the once utilised bubble wraps can be recycled and reused thus saving many of the precious resources.
- Whether mailing in envelopes or big boxes, each product inside can be individually wrapped inside this wraps as a preliminary protective support. The pliability of the bubble wraps ensure the product remains still and undisturbed as the air pockets on the polyethylene film of the bubble wraps leaves little scope for voids to be filled. The pliability offered by void fillers like packing peanuts is comparatively less effective. A combination of bubble wraps, packaging peanuts, cardboard sheets, can ensure a worry free shipment especially in case of extra fragile items.
- The packaging experts definitely object the use of clothes, newspapers, pillows and such unprofessional packaging items for being less effective in terms of cushioning, pliability and overall product safety. When it comes to cheap bubble wraps, there is less cause to worry about any friction with the product, as the air pockets do not allow generation of static electricity.
- Whether a 1/2″, 5/16″ or 3/16″ bubble wrap, any size can be chosen and these are delivered by the packaging suppliers in proper custom roll dispensers for ease of packaging.
When was the last time you had fun with bubble wraps? Do you keep the old bubble wraps from the gifts you get? Tell us about your experiences with bubble wraps in your comments below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Latest posts by Andrew Miller (see all)
- Ten Innovative Approaches to Improve Your Packaging With Grip Seal Bags - November 7, 2016
- How Bubble Wrap Ensures the Protected Shipping of a Product? - July 2, 2016