What is spring cleaning? It is a thorough cleaning of a home or room, which is…
Spring cleaning is considered to be a rejuvenating process, and once complete, it leaves your home feeling fresh, and new. The question is why? Why do we carry out this practice? Our infographic “The Ultimate Spring Cleaning Checklist” would answer the what, why and when.
So let’s begin with “What”, what is spring cleaning?
Spring cleaning is a decluttering regime, usually carried out at the start of spring. It originates from the Persian new year, which coincides with the start of spring. The Persians carried out the “khooneh tekouni” thoroughly cleaning and de-clutter the house every year.
Why should you do it?
There are a number of reasons to carry out a spring cleaning session, that include.
- It increases productivity.
- It removes allergens from the air.
- It can make your home life happier, and more comforting.
- It can help you find lost stuff.
- It also allows you make some extra bucks, by selling unwanted stuff online.
When should you do it?
March to April is a great time to start, since the weather will be a little warmer, and you’ll be able to spring clean the garden as well.
We hope you like our infographic, and it helps you unclutter your house.
Submitted by Grace Leddyy | Infographic Source: www.terrysfabrics.co.uk
So are you on to spring cleaning yet? Its going to get warm fast this year. You might want to wrap up your cleaning quick. Leave us your comments about home improvement and housekeeping. We’ll like to hear your stories.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
Latest posts by Jeremy (see all)
- Is Your Office Making You Sick? [Infographic] - February 2, 2017
- Snapchat Stories Vs Instagram Stories [Infographic] - January 9, 2017
- How to Buy Foreclosures the Smart Way [Infographic] - November 28, 2016