Spring cleaning is considered to be a rejuvenating process, and once complete, it leaves your…
What is spring cleaning? It is a thorough cleaning of a home or room, which is mostly carried out during spring.
Why should you do it? Because it is rejuvenating and leaves your house feel fresh and new.
Spring cleaning originated from Persia, where the Persians carried out this process before the Persian new year.
Our infographic “Spring Cleaning Hacks for the resourceful” will help you clean up your house, with the help of your everyday household items, which would save your time and money. The items include:
- Shoe polish: It can be used to repair leather sofas.
- Toothpaste: It can be used to clean the bathroom sink.
- Hair dryer: It can be used to remove water stains on wood (just make sure that the dryer is on medium setting.)
- Baking Soda: Baking soda can be used to clean mud on rugs and carpets.
- Coca-Cola: Surprisingly coke will clean your toilet bowl.
- For detailed information on how to use it, please go through our infographic.
Submitted by Stewart Clark | Infographic source: www.therugseller.co.uk
Did you find these home improvement tips useful? Are you a DIY spring cleaning enthusiast? Tell us about your cleaning problems in your comments below. Share this infographic and don’t forget to rate this post.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
Latest posts by Jeremy (see all)
- Is Your Office Making You Sick? [Infographic] - February 2, 2017
- Snapchat Stories Vs Instagram Stories [Infographic] - January 9, 2017
- How to Buy Foreclosures the Smart Way [Infographic] - November 28, 2016