Our home is a standout amongst the expensive assets that we possess. So it bodes…
Ever had that feeling of changing the look of your house – adding new colors, changing the artwork, improvising the floors and choosing the right sets of bed linen, curtains, cushions, etc? If you’ve already started feeling the monotony in the look of your house, it is best you choose the right options and implement the tricks of staging your home.
Staging the home just the way you want it to be can be somewhat hectic, but with the tricks mentioned in this post you can be sure that you’ll be able to revamp your home according to your current lifestyle.
10 Home Staging Tips You Cannot Miss
1. Say Bye to Clutter – One most important thing that is worth all your attention is removing the clutter in the house. Just remove it from anywhere you see it, make sure you know exactly where a thing needs to be placed – avoid cluttering. The house looks neater when everything beautiful is visual, and clutter is definitely on the list.
2. The Master Bedroom Should Appeal to Both Sexes – The master bedroom of your home has nothing to with a woman or a man – so make sure it appeals to both the sexes. Use the best set of bed linen and cushions; light up the area and make sure it has everything beautiful on the walls – but not too much.
3. Understand Furniture Groupings – The art of grouping the furniture in the right manner is the most necessary thing you need to have in order to make the house a really beautiful place. Remember to group the antiques with something new or just the antiques together, depending on the room size as well as the interior you’re planning.
4. Home Lightings – Take care of the lightings – the natural and the artificial. Choose the best and the most reliable lights, remember not to add too much of it – probably opt for the natural more, and the others will eventually fall into place.
5. The Bigger Look – Make your room look bigger than its actual size by adding the right pieces of furniture in it, but most of all by understanding the placement technique. You don’t have to use everything you have, keep it simple and elegant.
6. Go With Neutral and Appealing – While bright colors may seem to be the most impressive, yet the one that are sober and intelligently chosen are the ones that make the maximum impact. For the living area choose really neutral colors and combine them with slightly bright ones – it’s definitely going to be beautiful.
7. Vary The Wall Hangings – Family pictures and collages may impress you and make you feel really loved, but it’s best you change the wall hangings to something more artistic rather than plain and traditional. Choose nice wall hangings – even the artistic ones will be good depending on where they will be used in the house.
8. The New Kitchen Idea – One of the most important and usually the most neglected part of the house is the kitchen and it is most important to keep it in the right state. When the idea is to revamp the house kitchen should already be topping the list. Try out new fittings and cabinets – they will make the place look clean and beautiful.
9. Improvise The Flooring – Another commonly neglected thing in the house are the floors – with cracks or sometimes with that toughness on them. Make sure you improvise them – if you live in a cold area try carpeted floors, or just get them polished and cleaned.
10. The Exterior Matters – Yes! People tend to neglect the exterior thinking it is only the interior that matters, which is so not true. Check out the exterior of the house, use plants to make the area look cleaner and greener.
Keep in mind these 10 really important tips when planning to redecorate your house because each of these is really important for a beautiful outcome.
Happy homes are the most beautiful!
Latest posts by Ross Jezzards (see all)
- Discussion: The Tenant Related Roles and Responsibilities of a Property Manager - October 20, 2017
- Which Property Letting Agent in Surbiton Should I Choose? - October 5, 2017
- Letting Homes in Surbiton – A Guide for the Landlords - September 3, 2017