Here is an infographic submitted to us by DOOH Limited, which is a leading manufacturer…
Whether it’s a retail business or offices, warehouse or factories, they all need to present key information and promote their brand in the most effective way possible. Factories and warehouses need to undertake promotional activities to create brand awareness among their target audience. For this purpose they can follow some steps and design an excellent set of signage.
Points to Consider
Although the motives and needs of these facilities are completely different from that of a retail store, it doesn’t mean use of signage is any less important. Their aim is to promote the work they do in their factories. There are a few pointers that, if kept in mind, can help you achieve this purpose.
- Use all the space that is available to you. However, make sure it is used in an effective way.
- The font size of your signs is very essential. The question that you need to ask is “Is all important information readable from far away?”
- If there is a prospect of having your sign at a major road spot, seize this opportunity, so that maximum number of passers-by can be targeted.
- Precision is very important. Say all you have to say, but keep it short as passersby only have a short time to read your sign. Try to make a phrase of 6 words or less.
- Make sure your sign is not too distracting in order to ensure safe and smooth flow of traffic.
Types of Factory and Warehouse Designs
While designing a sign, the company can consider the following types of signs:
Entrance halls are great locations for a sign as they can be viewed at a close range. For a lasting impression, a combination of technique, expertise and good quality material is key. This helps to leave an imprint on peoples’ minds even after they leave.
2. Large Pylon
These are architectural signs that easily grab the attention of target audience. The purpose of these signs is to give customers directions and to improve traffic flow, while at the same time act as a promotional agent of the company.
3. Fabricated Letters
By combining with either of the above signage types, fabricated letters have a sophisticated nature, helping to promote a clean, professional and chic impression.
4. Parking Signs
Warehouses and factories need to keep unauthorized personnel away from restricted areas. This is a very useful tool for large industrial parks. These parking signs help people avoid confusion and stop them from wandering into the wrong places.
5. Safety Signs
Safety is everyone’s top priority. Factories and warehouses, owing to the nature of manufacturing, require the use of safety signs both inside and outside the factory. They are of utmost importance to visitors. This will help keep customers and potential clients safe from any hazards that may be present at the business location.
For the purpose of making business signs and getting ideas, a business signs team can prove to be a very beneficial source, as they are known for their excellent performance in the business signs field.
The author Roger works at Swift signs – business signs. He suggests that one should use the best possible business signs company and should never compromise on the quality of signs.
Latest posts by Marty Huggins (see all)
- An Open Letter To Investors - August 24, 2018
- Say Goodbye To The ‘Submit Infographic’ Form - April 21, 2016
- Could’ve Seen Yahoo!’s Fall Coming From A Mile Away - April 13, 2016