Renting event equipment is truly a most excellent approach to make sure that you have…
Renovation is a big job indeed. Planning organized layout of every essential and utilities in the space, delving into the scope of improvement, space management, beautification, etc. everything must be done at a time. However, among all the spaces within a house when you think of adding value to your property with some remodeling work, you always need to consider your kitchen and bathroom first. While looking through the different online sources you will come across a million advices on how to add excellence, value and beautify your kitchen and bathroom renovations. Here you are going to look into the same advices and tips. Rather this a piece of advice for those wanting a remodeling venture, on the common renovation mistakes to avoid while handling their kitchen and bathrooms.
Common Kitchen Renovation Mistakes to Avoid
- Do not jumble up the positioning of the kitchen activity trios that is your kitchen cook top sink and your refrigerator. Most kitchen designers follow the rule of setting these three most activity-oriented pillar in a triangle format. This not only eases the flexible movement between the three but also enhances work efficiency.
- Installing a king sized sink or installing appliances in a position where your counter top gets occupied can be difficulty later while you get engaged with your kitchen chores. Compromising on your kitchen counter top space is an absolute no! While planning a kitchen designing, you rather need to improve the available space, you can also extend the available counter top space cabinet supported extensions, designer corbels etc.
- Now again if you don’t want to spend another bulk amount for cleaning up the adjacent spaces of your kitchen do not make the mistake of forgetting proper shielding with plastic sheet panels. This will allow you to eliminate the trouble and expense of cleaning the mess around of debris, dusts, and paint drippings. Also, it will serve as a safety if you have kids in your house as they could hurt themself by entering the constructional area.
- If you are one of those DIY who would like to remodel the kitchen alone, make sure you don’t jump into it alone. Consult an experienced kitchen redesigning professional for basic tips, guidance and ideas how you can improve your kitchen space.
Common Bathroom Renovation Mistakes to Avoid
- Floor is one of the most vital sections which need to be checked at first. Do not run after the aesthetic beauty at first overlooking the practical requirements of a bathroom. Damaged bathroom floors could lead to severe accidents, or even damaged plumbing lines, walls of a bathroom could pose a threat to other sections of your house for dampening issues in no time. So, while dealing with bathroom renovations, get an expert plumber. Make sure to check all your water and sewage lines to identify any leakage, or potential changes of leakage and get them replaced instead of delving into expensive beautification programs.
- One common point that many people are neglecting is the available bathroom space. They tend to stuff it with cabinets, bath isle, tubs, vanity section etc. You can never beat the beauty of simplicity, keeping your bathroom design simple will undoubtedly turn to be elegant. Check you wish list and minimize it only essentials. Once you are done with the essential commodities, you can check whether space permits the addition of anything else. Like for example if you wish for a designer bath cabinet and have space shortage, utilize the corner of your bathroom.
To avoid common mistakes which, keep pricking you later with all the trouble while using your bath and kitchen, hiring a professional renovator is the best solution indeed.
Latest posts by Lauren Bracy (see all)
- Avoid Common Mistakes During Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations - August 29, 2018