Image by Tara Hunt An ineffective marketing strategy can force a business into trouble quicker…
- Freshii – Freshii (Originally called Lettuce Eatery) is a Canadian fast food franchise and was founded in 2005 by Matthew Corrin. They serve meals which are prepared with different types of meats and toppings and even with frozen yogurt, wraps, Soups, burritos and salads. They has expanded to 88 stores in 8 countries covering 35 cities including Canada and U.S. According to their CEO vision, Freshii main focus is on providing customizable food- tasting experience and plan to build a billion-dollar brand. Here, Tourist and local visitors can choose chef-designed items or creative wrap salad with over 50 fresh ingredients and dressings. Freshii also popular for unique service like “Fast Ticket to the cashier” in which order is then designed for the customers.
- Native Foods Café – Native Foods Café was founded in Palm Springs in 1994. They serve completely meatless items such as sandwiches, Fast-casual vegan foods, salads and their special item “Earth Bowls.” which is a The Baja Blackened Tacos are nicely filled with cabbage tempeh chipotle surfer sauce and guacamole. They covered around 14 location in California, Chicago and Colorado. This homegrown fast food franchise provides meal on very reasonable prices. For example, it only costs $13 for a meal and dessert and for every dollar you spent makes you earn some points, when you reach at 200 pts, you get something special. Even meat eaters come and walk out with a full belly at Native Foods Café.
- Veggie Grill – Veggie grill was opened in California in 2006.They has offered tasty dishes such as delicious veg burgers, fresh and rich quality plant-based salads, sandwiches, soups and even sides. Their chain has about 25 restaurants throughout California, Washington and Oregon. They are popular for presenting Veg meals in a very innovative ways, it can be their unique flavor or dressings. Their affordable menu options includes Sonoran Winter Bowl, Crispy Portobellos, Glazed Tofu Banh Mi, Kale + White Bean Braise and people choice item Sante Fe Crispy Chickin’ Sandwich.
- Chop’t – Chop’t Creative Salad Company was founded in 2001 by two college friends who having faith in chopped salad trend. Earlier, their main focus was only on serving salads but now they offer salad sandwiches (Salad wraps in tortillas) also. Customers can also customize their meal by choosing any dressings out of 20 available options. Chop’t restaurants are scattered around Washington D.C and New York City. Before setting it up, both the owner did hard research and development on many dressing recopies. People just love their creative ways of designing and presenting the salad. To keep their items healthy for all ages, they never use sugar or related substances into it.
- Zoës Kitchen – Zoës Kitchen was first opened in October 1995 in downtown Homewood. As of September 2014, this fancy fast food franchise has expanded to 131 locations scattered throughout 15 states of the United States .It is a fast casual restaurant chain in Texas, United States. They serve wide variety of chicken salad, pitas, pasta salad and grilled chicken sandwiches. In Zoës Kitchen you will find both traditional and exotic items in menu. Here, People can dine and feel Royal staff service or order online and call for pickup easily. CEO Kevin Milles announced that Zoës would consider for being a multi-unit franchisees in the future.
Let us know how you liked our list of fast food franchise restaurants in US. Do you want to see more such lists? If you feel that we’ve missed out on some restaurant that you think should be on this list then leave us your comments below. Don’t forget to subscribe for our newsletter and like us on Facebook. Sign up on TLB if you wish to contribute your articles and infographics.
Latest posts by Marty Huggins (see all)
- Say Goodbye To The ‘Submit Infographic’ Form - April 21, 2016
- Could’ve Seen Yahoo!’s Fall Coming From A Mile Away - April 13, 2016
- How Walmart Like Mega Corporations Change Local Economy - October 18, 2015