Recycling has become a very popular term we can hear everywhere and people are very…
Mobile phones are everywhere you look these days, whether in shop windows or in people’s hands, you cannot avoid them if you wanted to.
Buying a new phone can be a nightmare with so many phones on the market, and choosing one can take time. Getting rid of them on the other hand is quite easy, if you are an individual, but where can businesses turn to when they have 10, 20 or even 30 phones to get rid of?
Getting rid of them is one thing, getting the best deal on them is another.
However, a helping hand is waiting just around the corner, and that helping hand is SellMyMobile.com for Business which is part of the consumer site.
The consumer side of the business has been established since 2008 and has been featured in some high profile publications on the BBC, The Telegraph and have helped more than a million people sell their phones. SellMyMobile.com have even appeared on a number of TV programs which have included Channel 4’s SuperScrimpers, Channel 5’s The Gadget Show, and the BBC’s Money Programme.
The Business side of the company aims to help small businesses and those looking to place bulk orders of 10 or more phones, the chance to get the best price back.
How Does It Work?
At the moment there are no other comparisons of this nature out there, that help businesses get rid of their old phones for the best price possible, so most business aren’t getting the best deal back for their phones as they are only trading directly.
SellMyMobile For Business has more than 10 professional corporate mobile phone recycling companies ready to compete for your business, so you are guaranteed to get the most cash back for your company.
Why Is This Good For You?
If you have been put in charge of collecting everyone’s out-of-contract phone, and then finding a place to sell them, then it can be a headache. Selling them may not be a massive issue, but selling them without spending time listing them, negotiating costs, and getting the cash in a prompt time can be.
By selling at a fixed price to a recycler, and selling for the most cash back, it saves you a lot of hassle and stress in having to get rid of the phones yourself.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Data Removal / Data Security – all the mobile phone buyers guarantee that all data will be completely wiped and you will receive Data Erasure Certification
- Free nationwide courier service
- CSR Recycling – improve your CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). Electronics recycling is environmentally friendly
- All the mobile recycling companies are fully compliant with WEEE regulations (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
- Broken / Damaged? – doesn’t matter. SellMyMobile.com For Business have specialist buyers that will buy broken & damaged devices
- Charity donations – if you prefer to donate the money to charity we can arrange this for you.
Therefore, if you are an employee who has been tasked with the job of selling out of contract business phones, then look no further than SellMyMobile.com for Business, the mobile phone recycling for business comparison service.
Latest posts by Craig Timmins (see all)
- SellMyMobile.com Brings New Trend in Corporate Mobile Phone Recycling in UK - November 29, 2013