Whether somethings broken or it’s time for an upgrade, we are continually upgrading and updating…
Drupal 8 is out and it’s packed with incredible features that promise to make designers’, developer’s and the site admin’s life easy. If you’re confused about which platform to develop your new site in, know that the latest Drupal version is the real deal. It’s extremely secure and has strong tools to help you build a robust and flexible website.
Among the developer community, Drupal’s adoption rate has doubled with the release of version 8 as compared to its predecessor. Within first 4 months of release about 60,000 websites are already built using it. This is a significant jump. With many web services integrated with its core, Drupal is turning out to be the most preferred web development platform. Apart from responsive templates and better image editors, Drupal claims to have faster page loading due to selective caching of scripts.
As more websites become ready to migrate to Drupal for its enhanced performance, we can safely say that it is the most preferred CMS for web development in 2016. Lets have a look at the details of its features in this infographic:
Infographic Source: www.drupalpartners.com
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
- Editor Rating
- User Rating
Are you a business owner? Are you looking for more small business tips and branding knowledge? If yes then you should probably subscribe to TLB right away. We promise we won't spam your inbox.
Latest posts by Innoppl, Inc (see all)
- Magento 2 Migration Plan Recommended By The Developers’ Community [Infographic] - November 30, 2017
- Drupal Web Development For Government Sites [Infographic] - May 3, 2017
- History Of Transformation from Drupal 1.0 To 8.0 [Infographic] - April 16, 2017
You may also find these articles useful
- Best Home Improvement Apps [Infographic]
- Retail E-commerce To Leverage New Features On Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
The potential of social media to influence purchase decisions has allured most retail businesses. Some…
- Benefits of Using Ruby on Rails for Web Development [Infographic]
Web development is democratized by the presence of user friendly platforms. Virtually anyone can get…
- Integrating Social Media Marketing with Email Marketing [Infographic]
Email marketing company Reachmail has put together a really cool infograhpic that shows why it…